19 July 2007

I'm it!

I've been tagged by Gregory.
The rules:
  1. Players offer eight random habits/facts about themselves.
  2. If you're tagged, you need to write your own blog about your eight things and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to tag and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My Random Stuff:
  1. I still have five baby teeth.
  2. I type 100 wpm.
  3. I used to collect X-Men comics, and I think boxes of them are still stored in the closet under the stairs at my parents' house.
  4. I've owned eleven cars in my lifetime, including several old VWs, a Vega, a Pinto, a '65 Mustang, a couple of Fords, a Datsun pickup...
  5. I almost always have a song stuck in my head.
  6. I'm thinking of adding on the LAW's last name as a sort of second middle name (like a lesbian confirmation name!)
  7. I have a scar above my left eyebrow that I got from cracking my head open on the eaves of my house (I was 10 yrs old).
  8. I haven't worn a skirt in 14 years.

People I'm tagging:
  1. Christi, who would write the most fabulous blog in the world. Look alive, number 5!!
  2. Brian, who really needs a blog of his own, because he thinks deep thoughts and is also a funny guy. No, not quite in that way.
  3. Terri, who reads a lot of blogs, and a lot of books, so surely she has plenty of time to write about blogs and books, too?
  4. The Simpleton
  5. Donna
  6. Jonathan
  7. Sofido, which should count as three.
  8. Chloe and Robert

No comments: