13 December 2006

Sad, but true


Well, maybe disgusting but true. Here I am, happily past fall quarter: grades turned in, letters of recommendation written. I'm ready to get my brain working in responsible scholarly-essay-generating ways. I think to myself, "hmmm, since the coffee place is closed on campus, maybe I'll just make a pot here in my office." What a good idea! So good an idea, so rare, so fine that the last time I had it (six weeks ago), the coffee was so lovely that I only needed one cup. Then, apparently, I didn't feel the need to dump the last three cups out of the insulated steel carafe. What a surprise for me today! It was almost like kahlua (not in taste--I'm not that stupid--but certainly in color and viscosity).

I wonder how long it'll take to clean this thing with the hand soap in the women's restroom.

I wonder if there's some coffee in the vending machine downstairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasty...Starbucks anyone? ;-P Now, where did I leave that Venti Peppermint Mocha I got a few hours ago?

What is a "pataqsc," I wonder?